AutoFormsSC: Form Completion for South Carolina Car Dealers
AutoFormsSC fills out all the basic forms a car salesman in South Carolina needs. Additionally, it generates the end of year report the South Carolina DMV requires.
Unlike some competing products, AutoFormsSC resides completely on your computer. There is no monthly fee. You pay for the software up front and it's yours.
It's simple. It's built right. It works.
In Greenville County, call Bill Edwards at 864-292-6528 or 864-230-1412 or email him.
Elsewhere, call Sam Stanley at (260) 205-7606 or email him.
Or you can get started right away with this limited-time demonstration to try free of charge or obligation.
AutoForms Technical Info
- AutoForms runs on MS Access 2003 or 2007.
- Runs on Windows XP or Vista.
- You do not need Access as the Access Runtime comes with the product.
- The data design meets Third Normal Form.
- The user interface uses Access forms.
- The printouts use Access Reports.
- One installer installs it all.
- Backups are easy -- just back up the MDE file.